We are looking for a broad minded Solution Architect who has great experience in Microsoft products. You can come from either a Development or Infrastructure background, we don't care.
This will mean you will lean into some Enterprise Architecture work also.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for facilitating powerful conversations that yield technical solutions to Business and ICT requirements. Your skills as a technical facilitator will be critical to bring together different business and technical viewpoints into compelling, sustainable, fit for purpose, financially prudent solutions that meet business, ICT, growth and regulatory requirements.
What you will be doing;
- Designing solutions that meet both Business and IT requirements
- Roadmapping and planning changes that impact our apps and platforms
- Working alongside other Architects, Development and Engineering teams to ensure that no good idea is left unheard
- Advising and supporting Citizen Developers
You will have:
- 2 years' experience in architecture and development positions in large-scale ICT environments
- 5+ years' experience working with traditional data center environments and Microsoft Azure environment