You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure.
- Resolving operational incidents, service tasks and problems on a day-to-day basis
- Identifying, improving and automating, established operational activities, to deliver improved service delivery, system performance, cost saving and efficiency.
- As part of a team rotation, actively doing on-call and working overtime as required by our customers, when needed.
- Escalating unresolved incidents or problems to team members or management, within service levels, to ensure they do not breach.
- Working independently of the team when required as part of a project team.
- Building and maintaining customer servers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019
- Active Directory and Group policy
- TCP/IP services - DNS/DHCP
- Microsoft System Centre (SCCM, SCOM, SCEP, Orchestrator, etc.) management and monitoring products.
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop