Key responsibilities include:
- Safety Management
- Information Security Management
- Data Centre Management
- Risk Management
- Technical Monitoring, Maintenance and Coordination
- Degree or trade equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Services Engineering.
- Training in current WH&S, QA and ideally environmental legislation and systems.
- Ideally should hold a current first aid certificate.
- Current Driver’s License Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in all facets data centre / critical environments.
- Familiarity with the operation of Services (lifts, fire, electrical etc.) and services delivery.
- Mechanical working experience with precision air conditioning equipment & building management systems.
- Electrical working experience in regard to static UPS systems, diesel rotary UPS systems including all ancillaries, fuel transfer systems, PLC and control of ATS Units, switchboard construction, energy monitoring systems, emergency lighting systems and emergency lighting test procedures.
- Good working knowledge of managing IT requirements and projects.
- Managing works within computer room, while assessing service limitations and capacities.
- Technical operations experience with fire gaseous fire suppression systems, pre-action sprinklers, VESDA systems, EWIS, fire detection systems.
- Sound operational knowledge of security systems including biometric security entrance systems, proximity card entrance systems, CCTV security systems. Maintain and manage statutory requirements for systems (lifts, fire systems etc).
- Proven ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis, experienced in planning and prioritize work to critical / tight deadlines
Please note that this role will require attendance on-site to do both a day and night shift roster comprising 2 days of day shift, then 2 days of night shift followed by 4 days off. You will also need to perform one month of covering shifts for annual leave or sick leave as required.