As a Technical Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in translating thier SaaS product vision into actionable plans and driving the successful delivery of highly technical products. Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating workshops with internal stakeholders to elicit and capture requirements that translate into a deliverable scope.
- Supporting engineering teams in the translation of requirements into detailed specifications.
- Breaking down epics into manageable deliverables through user stories.
- Prioritizing product backlogs based on business, customer, and product objectives, aligned with the roadmap.
- Collaborating with internal product input channels and stakeholders to consolidate and communicate collateral and artifacts, such as proof of concept (POC), market research, and architecture.
- Taking end-to-end ownership of epic delivery, including phasing options and outcomes, from requirements through specification, build, quality assurance (QA), and go-to-market.
- Tracking and reporting on delivery progress to relevant forums.
Kia ora, Comspek and our clients fully support and encourage diverse hiring and inclusive recruitment processes. Don’t meet every single requirement of this job description? That’s ok - You do not need to tick every box or have expertise in the full JD. Comspek is dedicated to building diverse, inclusive and authentic workplaces based on different clients’ needs. So, if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply.