Our client is a leading design and digital consultancy defining and creating desirable human-centred experiences that enable organizations to transform themselves.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our multidisciplinary team delivering research, strategy and designed experiences – helping create a strategic advantage for some of New Zealand’s leading organizations.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will.
- Work with design research and experience design teams to supply prototypes and inform user testing frameworks.
- Help define the experience strategy for complex websites, digital platforms and applications.
- Consider the overall goals and context of an organization in order to drive meaningful improvements.
- Work collaboratively with client teams and subject matter experts.
- Apply UX best practice to generate useful, usable and beautiful experiences.
- Apply your knowledge of user interaction principles to produce experiences that match or exceed our user’s expectations.
- Work from high-level exploratory concepts to detailed design ready for delivery.
- An established team of supportive designers, researchers and colleagues. they genuinely foster and encourage innovation, creativity and collaboration.
- Interesting and varied work across a diverse group of clients where the focus is firmly on the quality of thinking to drive solid outcomes for clients and their customers.
- Flexible working hours
- An open, creative and energetic working environment, where you can help shape, build and enhance the team's culture and way of working.
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in UX and/or UI design
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong human-centred design capabilities across a diverse range of projects
- Experience working within time-constrained projects and project budgets
- Expertise or experience in turning ideas and concepts into ready to implement designs
- A strong understanding of components libraries and design systems
- Positive, curious, enthusiastic and collaborative attitude – and an intrinsic motivation to deliver the highest quality work