- Experience with configuring and maintaining data processing platforms e.g Hadoop Stack (Cloudera) Azure Event Hub
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience in MS SQL Server and related components
- Git source repository
- General platform experience in Azure and AWS, ideally Glue & S3
- Engineering with security first design principles
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Scala programming
- JVM configuration and tuning experience.
- Strong networking knowledge to facilitate integration e.g SSL, routing, firewall config
- Software delivery pipeline design and experience with different patterns and techniques including testing and feedback
- Configuration management (Chef)
- Strong Linux system administration / shell scripting
- Docker packaging, deployment, and networking
- Secrets management (Hashicorp)
- Kubernetes workload deployment and management
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools and practices
- Ability to diagnose and solve technical issues
- Exposure to PGSQL, Oracle
- Kafka knowledge is beneficial
- Ability to review and recommend new deployment techniques and vendor products, and make recommendations on the acquisition of advance technology toolsets
- 3+ years’ data modelling experience, including strong knowledge of data structures and data processing tools
- Demonstrated ability to prototype services using data, either through the use of industry tools (e.g. PowerBI) or through the development of web apps.
- Knowledge of cloud based analytic platforms and pipelines.
- Deep understanding of enterprise big data, data warehousing and associated systems.
- Expertise in data modelling principles/methods including conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Familiar with DevOps and MLOps practices and model deployment tools.
- Demonstrated experience in data visualisation, information modelling, tools and methods with strong experience in representing complex information in an actionable and high-impact way.
- Understanding of database principles, process, technologies and tools including complex interactive data visualisation and visualisation prototyping tools.
- Ideally, you will have strong D3.JS experience.
If you have experience across some of the above, strong communication skills and a passion for Agile, we want to hear from you!