You will be extending Dynamics 365 via Plug-ins, Custom Workflow Assemblies, Actions and various integration scenarios including parallel processing, multithreading and dealing with transaction order and concurrency.
- Strong Full Stack development experience (Java or .Net)
- Ideally Dynamics 365 Development experience, or another CRM
- Experience with integration Tools and Practices including the ability to design and build custom connectors for Power Platform using Azure Logic Apps & Azure Functions preferred. Familiarity with Azure “Serverless” indicated by a relevant Azure Certification (eg. Azure Solution Architect Expert) or relevant experience will be advantageous
- A sound understanding of Dynamics365 Ecosystem and its relationship to the Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps and Automate, PVA, RPA)
- Integration of Power BI reports into Dynamics Applications
- Ability to Profile and capture traffic to assist in proactively eliminating Dynamics 365 issues and performance (Using Application Insights)
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps (TFS, builds and deployment pipelines)