We're looking for people who are passionate about delivering excellence, who have an inquisitive and open mind-set, who live and breathe data to inform and guide decisions, and who want to work in a truly collaborative environment to build something ground-breaking.
An intermediate/senior native developer, who has experience across a broad range of technologies, has a track record of delivering into market great working software and can roll your sleeves up with the team and support your product.
- Demonstrate a level of expertise in all elements of full stack development, from the code to the platform
- Have strong front end development skills (React / React Native) across a wide and varied range of form factors (mobile handset, tablet, large screen experiences)
- Have experience in utilising an application development/build framework.
- Ideally have a level of understanding of Motion Design, and working with motion animation elements in native application design. Experience with using tools such as Adobe After Effects would be an advantage.
- Work within a Design System, alongside UX/UI designers, to develop visually rich and interactive application experiences
- Have experience with our core technologies, including advanced skills in JVM languages and frameworks (Java, Spring, SpringBoot), React / React Native, HTML
- Have experience using Git and CI/CD technologies, such as Azure
- Have an in depth knowledge of rest API principles, and experience with GraphQL is an advantage.
- Demonstrate a level of experience with developing in the cloud.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working in agile QA-less teams, with experience in Test Driven Development, Unit Tests, and automation testing
If most of the above sounds like you- APPLY NOW!