- 3+ years relevant telecommunications or computer engineering experience
- A broad understanding of RF technologies related to Television and FM radio Broadcast systems, Microwave radio networks, Cellular and radio communications systems.
- Knowledge of telecommunications digital network systems.
- Experience in establishing or expanding broadcast or telecommunication sites
- Excellent communication, organisational, and problem solving skills
Back to jobs
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure and Colocation Specialist to effectively utilise their building space and tower / pole aperture. This will include allocating building floor space and rack space, providing an estimate of costs to facilitate new business, assisting in the creation of a database to manage records, regulatory reviews, conducting progress assessments and auditing sites, workshop facilitation and more. About you: