You may be engaged in pre and post sales engagements from initial consulting and problem definition to infrastructure / MDM solution design, development and deployment. You will use your expertise to deliver high quality consultancy and design and be an advisor on customer architecture and design reviews.
You will work collaboratively with other members of the team as well as other Engineering teams sharing responsibility for all aspects of Solution Design, Development and Support. You will also work with the sales teams promoting services to customers.
This is what you'll be doing day to day;
- Providing expert specialist advice, technical direction and consultancy to clients both internally and externally
- Writing technical proposals, Infrastructure / MDM design documents and statements of work
- Articulate technology solution issues and trade-off's to impacted key stakeholders in a common business-focussed language to enable effective decision
- Responsible for analysing, designing, scheduling, and constructing solutions which can meet the demands and specifications of the client
- Build and maintain contacts and relationships with clients, identifying new business opportunities through pre and post sales activities
- Author, QA and/or peer review sign off for technical proposals, design documents, and statements of work
- Working collaboratively with Domain Principals, Principal Consultants and Consultants to ensure that complete, seamless, and end to end integration of technology solutions occurs, leveraging re-usable capability where appropriate
- Evaluate the current processes and make necessary improvements and changes.
Tech Skills needed:
- Core Mobile Device Management technology experience
- Airwatch/Workspace One UEM / IDM
- Microsoft Intune / SCCM
- Apple DEP
- Samsung E-FOTA, KME/Knox
- Federation/Identify and access management principles
- Windows 10 modern management
If this sounds like you then apply now!