The role requires effective co-ordination of sales projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising. This program of work includes the co-ordination of the new capability for the business to enable effective change and realisation of projected benefits.
- Experience with large scale Telecommunications initiatives
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Provide technical and program recommendations when negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical and program qualified advice and education
- Plan, implement and execute Pre and Post sales
- Plan, implement and execute Post-sales
- Make technical and program presentations and demonstrate how a product exceeds or meets client needs
- Accountable for the design and execution of custom-made products
- provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team
To be successful in this role you will need to be commercially savvy on bids and proposals with effective leadership and the ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams. Apply Now!