You will be joining their DevSecOps squad in driving application security awareness and the adoption of automated secure testing within development pipelines.
- Leading the way in shifting our security mindset left
- Extending and maintaining our secure DevOps tooling
- Managing the integration of secure DevOps tooling into existing pipelines
- Running secure development workshops for new engineers
- Work with Engineering and Security stakeholders to drive secure development initiatives.
- Experience with DevOps tooling - i.e. Chef, Terraform, Jenkins, Artifactory
- A background in either Software Engineering with an emphasis on security, or Security Testing with coding experience
- Experience with public cloud platforms that improve our path and time to compliance
- A strong desire to extend security tooling to public cloud
- Experience with detecting security vulnerabilities
- Experience with scripting languages
If you have strong communication skills and are passionate about Agile, apply now!